Please see the following guidelines for each lesson:
– Masks must be worn on every driving lesson, please supply your own face mask (Homemade is also acceptable). If you are not able to comply with this rule, we are able to supply you a mask for an additional charge. This is mandatory for the safety of both the driving instructor and pupil.
– The instructor will provide some hand sanitiser at the start of the lesson for both him/herself as well as the student.
– Before a new student enters the car, the car will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes while primarily focusing on any contact points such as door handles, the steering wheel and seats etc.
– If you feel unwell or you have been in contact with anyone not feeling 100% in the last few days, please notify your instructor and cancel your lesson asap. We will rebook your lesson once you are able again.
– Our driving instructor cars have been fitted with HEPA air filters which can help reduce any pollutants in the air within a confined space.
– Our instructors are tested every morning with non-contact head thermometers to check for high body temperature (Fever), we will complete the same procedure for our students to protect both sides.