1) On the initial lesson while Barry was busy assessing me, little did he know I was busy assessing him, I found like him straight away and knew I could get along with him, and I am glad to say my instincts proved accurate.
2) I found him down to earth, surprisingly respectful, and his progress assessments were always sincere with the intention of getting me safe and test ready, while still being considerate of my personal circumstances and need to pass soon.
3) For me lessons were just right, I learned a lot of additional detail and was comfortable with asking questions at the end of lessons when I needed to.
4) The one thing exceptional that I would like to mention was that when we got close to the test, I felt that Barry was not so much my instructor, but we were more like a team both aiming to get through this and pass, and I think it meant as much to him, as it did for me to succeed.
5) I would recommend Barry without hesitation, and have already done so, he is well worth giving a try.
Passed at Sutton Test Center Jan 2017