The following informs all pupils of how Bewisedriving Driving School uses and protects the details that you provide to us when you use our driving school. Please read the statement below carefully, thus demonstrating that you understand its nature and content, and adhere to the statement.
We will always ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using Bewise Driving School, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information that we collect from you and how we use it
We may ask for the following information:
- Name, address and post code, date of birth, employment status
- Contact details including phone number & email address
- Previous driving experience, preferences for driving lessons & services
- Driving licence details including any convictions or other important relevant information that may affect your ability or suitability to drive.
What we do with the information we gather
This information is used so that we can provide the best service possible and supply you with help and support throughout your learning experience with Bewise Driving School. We may also use your details for the following:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Customer support: We like to keep your details on file so if you ever need to contact us we know who you are.
- Customer Service: We use you information to allow us to book your theory and practical test on your behalf.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell or share your information to any third party for marketing purposes. If we are merged or sold, your information may be shared with our new partners or owners. We may also disclose your personal information with any of our franchised driving instructors for the purpose of supplying you with a driving lesson service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access, we have efficient procedures in place to protect the information we collect. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by inform us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your details will not be sold, leased or distributed to other parties without your permission, or unless we are required to do so by law. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be chargeable. If the details we hold about you are incorrect, and you would like us to update them, please let us know as soon as you can and they will be rectified immediately.